Calcium carbonate is the most common used mineral in plastic industry. It is 60 percent calcium carbonate in all minerals which are used with different polymers. It has a large application area such as PE, PP, PVC, latex, rubber, unsaturated polyesther etc.
Erciyes Mikron calcites are not olny used for saving costs. Beside this our products have many positive effects on finished products.
Some advantages which are achieved by the usage of our products:
- Our products provide a higher productivity to polymers
- A higher gloss
- Required hardness for injection moulding parts
- Due to chemical structure a flame reterdant effect
- Due to superior whiteness saving white pigment
- Better printing properties on packing materials
- Saving costs for all applications
- Improves the mechanical properties of plastics
- Some of our special grades provide saving DOP oil